Thread: Rohan Hidden Deed: Boar-Hunter of the Eastemnet

Default Rohan Hidden Deed: Boar-Hunter of the Eastemnet

I was killing Kramp earlier when suddenly this alert popped up. Some nice rewards for a simple deed. Anyone else completed this yet or found any other hidden deeds?

That is the only 1 I have found so far. I suppose I should have posted that on the website at the time. Nice work Bryandt
    Tarabren (Rank 7 85 Burglar Extraordinaire)
    Taralyn-1 (Rank 5 85 Captain America)
    Blitzborn (79 Retired Hunter, Active Duty Scholar)
    Blitzsong (75 Ministrel, Starving Artist)
    Blitze (85 Warden)
    Blitzsworn (60 something Champion of Dying Bravely)
    Blitzy (35 Guardian of the Pies)
    Blitzburn (70 aspiring arsonist who dabbles in lore)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    That is the only 1 I have found so far. I suppose I should have posted that on the website at the time. Nice work Bryandt
    Thanks. Honestly, I think Turbine has decided to just troll the hell out of me today for playing other games. This was the first time I did warbands in a few days and I was given two more spotted hides (that I can't use or trade or give away...) and that deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryandt View Post
    Thanks. Honestly, I think Turbine has decided to just troll the hell out of me today for playing other games. This was the first time I did warbands in a few days and I was given two more spotted hides (that I can't use or trade or give away...) and that deed.
    Dag nab it! I want a spotted hide. I've gotten two of the rings, but my Wold rep isn't high enough yet to make them worthwhile.

Yeah, I got the pig-killer deed a day or two ago. I didn't really think much of it because all the zones have "Kill X of Y" deeds.

Don't feel bad, Urf. I've thrown away more battered rings than I can count. The cosmetic I'm after now is the Orc Head on a Pike. It alludes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryandt View Post
    Don't feel bad, Urf. I've thrown away more battered rings than I can count. The cosmetic I'm after now is the Orc Head on a Pike. It alludes me.
    ...and I've gotten two of those. But they're bound, so I can't share.

Bugud sometimes drops the Tarnished Symbol of Cele...so that's what I'm after now. Though the spotted hide would be nice.

Since smacking down the warbands has become so easy, I'm going for cosmetics now to do it in style.

Currently I have the Gandalf - Amryl (All white on a white horse). Kind of striking.
    Next, since we ride in circles like the old cowboy/indian movies, I want a tan/leather looking outfit and an axe to look like an Apache raider. That might go well with a spotted horse.
    Then I need the "Black Knight" look.
    Oh, and the hippy look...colorful (tie-dye looking) outfit and the Big Flower as the weapon.

How about sugar pink with candy red hearts?

Remember! Friendship is maaaagic! 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    How about sugar pink with candy red hearts?

Remember! Friendship is maaaagic! 8D
    No cosmetic outfits like that. I checked. After all, I thing Bugud would be quite friendly if we just took the time to understand him.