Thread: Cindella's Application

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Cindella's Application

Handle: Cindella
    Race: Human
    Class: Minstrel
    RP: Yes
    MPvP: No, I prefer RP, and questing.

Personal History: Cindella was raised by her father as a musician. Taught the values of her people in Stangard she quickly realized this was not a land she wished to be in. So she set soon set off on her way to breeland, for she heard there were strange events in the process there and could not help but be curious. She then found herself in archet, ever since then her life has been a stream of adventures!

Reason for Application: I've been playing LotRO since its launch on the server brandywine, however my kinship on BW unfortunately has disbanded . I haven't played on Landroval much, but I log onto it often for events like Ales and Tales. I decided I wanted a more role playish server, and you seemed like a good fit.

Time Available: To be honest I have no idea how timezones work lol <-irl noob ^^. But I live in San Francisco, and play from 6-8 Pm weekdays and various times on weekends.

Optional:
    As it says this is optional, I don't really feel comfortable telling everyone on the interwebs my real age, but it's over 18 if that's an issue.

REQUIRED CERTIFICATION
    I have read and understand the Demandments of the Council and agree to abide by them at all times! I read that ^.

I hope to soon be able to join.
    -Cindella
    Last edited by Cindella; 04-09-2012 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Oh Noes I forgot to write my play times :(

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and Welcome!

Some officer type person will be along shortly!