Thread: New Application: Jarjo

Default New Application: Jarjo

Handle: Jarjo
    Race: Hobbit
    Class: Guardian
    RP: Yes or No, depends on mood of group.
    MPvP I do not really like PvP, I am more PvE.

Personal History: Jarjo is a solid, hard-working hobbit (aren't they all?) with a bit of an adventurous streak (very un-hobbit-like). He takes his role as a Guardian very seriously, and the defense of The Shire (or really anyone in need) is important, but there is no reason one cannot have a bit of fun while bashing orcs. He enjoys good food and good ale and good humor, all shared with good friends, regardless of their race.

Reason for application: I have moved to this server with a friend of mine (Aehro) and he is a member of the Kinship. He and I started new characters and he "recruited" me. We played in a Guild on Arkenstone server when we played there, but we have left that server. Personally, I have been away from LOTRO for over a year, so I wanted a "fresh start" as I relearn the game and see what has changed.

Time available: This varies tremendously. I teach college courses, so my work schedule changes from semester to semester. Generally, I teach afternoons, so evenings or even late nights work well for me.

I am 42 years old, have lived domestically and internationally, and my first job out of college was working for an RPG company that made games about vampires, werewolves and mages (you may have heard of them...). I speak German pretty well, and studied historical Germanic linguistics, so I got to read a lot of Old English, Old Norse, and the associated stories, myths, etc. Naturally, Tolkien is a scholar that I have encountered in my studies, not just an author of fantasy books. Anything else you want to know, just ask!

REQUIRED CERTIFICATION
    I have read and understand the Demandments of the Council and agree to abide by them at all times!

Thanks for the app! We'll get you recruited in game asap.