Thread: Application: Haerne

Default Application: Haerne

Handle: Haerne
    Race: Man
    Class: Hunter
    RP: Haven't really tried it seriously but I am not at all averse to trying it.
    MPvP: Not yet to be honest

Personal History: I am 39 years old, live with my fiancee and work as a subtitler when I am not playing. I started playing on Imladris but moved to Landroval to follow my good friend Ulvric in search of a larger and more active player base. I have a bunch of alts, all accomplished crafters, and my main is actually a reasonably capable lvl 95 mini that will happily follow Haerne if he is accepted into your kinship. When I started playing I mostly ran solo or with my friend Ulvric and his brother but I am getting more and more into running in group content and I am hoping to try out more of the raids and instances that I havent tried yet. And eventually I will probably pvp as well. I have a bunch of creeps on Landroval but I have been neglecting them for a long time since I have had too much fun with my freeps away from the Moors.

Reason for application: I havent really been in a kin since I started playing on Landroval but I've missed it and my good friend Ulvric recommended the council as a great kin so I decided to follow him there If you accept Haerne I would like very much follow with my main as well as some of my other toons.

Time available: This varies a lot depending on work and other IRL commitments but I am usually logged in for a bit everyday, often at night but also at other times.

REQUIRED CERTIFICATION
    I have read and understand the Demandments of the Council and agree to abide by them at all times!

Thanks for the app and the interest! Look forward to seeing you around.